The Fireside Bowling Alley was our first kit we released. Fireside Lanes is well known to Chicago natives as it is on Fullerton. It exhibits some of the Art Deco's era finest details. When I saw this building, I knew I had to have one on my layout. This is more of a backdrop building as its only 9" wide x 6" tall x 2.5" deep (not including the overhang of sign). It assembles very easily and should only take a few evenings to complete.
* Building Front (Resin)
* 2 side walls (resin)
* Back wall (matboard, interior colors will vary)
* Front door (laser cut) Includes door handles and window glazing
* Windows (laser cut) Includes window glazing
* Building Lettering Printed
* Specially designed Bowling Pin Sign, with separate lettering (laser cut)
* Roof Panel (plastic) We used N Scale ballast (not included) on ours and painted black
THIS IS A KIT, ITS SHIPPED UNPAINTED AND IN PIECES! ASSEMBLE AND PAINTING IS REQUIRED!
Customers also viewed