Scale City Designs is pleased to Release the former Russian River Engine House Kit. This kit was designed by famous model builder Chris Comport.
All walls are plaster and designed to accommodate two tracks, one of which is a run-thru. Since the walls are reversible, you can locate the run-thru track on either side. Overall footprint is 9 ½ x 12 ½ and will easily accommodate Moguls, Consolidations, Shays, Climaxes and other geared locos. K-28s are too wide.
In this kit you will find:
(1) Two Interchangable side wall approx 12 ½ long. (The stone work is cast into both sides)
(2) One Rear wall- reversible with Service Entrance
(3) Four interlocking corners One Center column
(4) Three sets of Grandt Enginehouse Doors with hinges
(5) Four Grandt sidewall windows
(6) One Service Door
(7) Six Grandt windows for the clerestory.
(8) A bundle of balsa wood used to construct beams, lintels, rafters and casings. The balsa is easilyscribed and stained to replicate rough hewn lumber
(9) One set of instructions.
(10) A full set of Grandt Enginehouse stacks
11) Full cast plaster slab with inspection pit
12) 4 mm corrugated roofing and window glazing.
This kit was designed for the modeler with above average skills. The photos are for illustrating the final build and none of the details and locomotive are included. Only those materials listed above are included.